By Ray Vazquez on March 13, 2022
Immediately taking over the third-party risk management program with little transition.
A financial firm’s key resource supporting its third-party risk management program for cybersecurity unexpectedly resigned with little notice. Dealing with a significant volume of cybersecurity reviews, this company could not afford to lose time and fall behind on its reviews due to the resignation.
- Delivered a highly qualified resource to operate the third-party risk management program with little transition
- Operated the existing program with no transition since our experienced team member had operated similar programs in the past
- Identified opportunities for improvement and documented the processes
- Improved coordination with procurement and the cybersecurity team, helping to meet all required deadlines for review
- Trained a new employee for the company, providing continuity of service until he was ready to take on the process
Within a week’s notice, Vertex11 delivered the resource the firm needed to fill the gap caused by the unexpected resignation. The placement was a huge success. At the end of the engagement, our client was able to hire a new resource and Vertex11 was able to bridge the gap during the transition.
The Vertex11 Advantage
Most of our competitors would have tried to solve this challenge with inadequate Band-Aids. Through our experience, we automatically recognized the potential ramifications of not filling the gap with a highly qualified individual. Our competitors most likely would have looked for available consultants on their existing team to do the work. Where we instead leveraged our global network to find exactly the right person with the precise expertise to seamlessly fill the gap, setting the firm up for success. Our resources also cross-trained an internal resource who successfully took over the role long term.
Learn more about Vertex11’s Cybersecurity.